Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

I can finally see it!  The light at the end of the tunnel...the end of this journey (better known as my summer anatomy class) is almost over!  I just took one of my 3 tests that I have this week.  So I am 1/3 of the way finished!!  & there are no words that can truly explain the weight that has been lifted!  I can't imagine how I will feel Friday!  The bad part is that, yes, summer school has almost reached it's end...and now in just a couple of short weeks I will be returning to school.  However, sitting in a classroom for 50 minutes 3 times a day is so much better than the same classroom for 4 hours EVERY day.  So I think I will be able to deal!

I have a lot in store during these next few weeks and I'm going to be SUPER busy but it will all pay off in the end...at least I hope it does!!!
I finally get my hair cut tomorrow....thank goodness...I'm starting to look Amish...or like a hippie...or something of that sort.
Friday, after I complete all my tests, I get to move into my dorm that I will be living in next year! and I'm going out to eat with friends for Brooke's birthday!
and Saturday, it's off to Nashville with Ben to see his family and spend time away from East Tennessee!  I am BEYOND ready!

Plus, I have just received an AWESOME opportunity that I will have to explain in greater detail when I have full details!  YAY!

xx - Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment