Monday, February 20, 2012

Whirlwind of a weekend!


Wow!! I had SUCH a busy weekend!!  Friday was Delta Zeta Phi Rose Dinner!  I went with Ben Graves this year and we had a lot of fun!


Had to be up very early the next morning for the Glass Slipper Project!  My sorority, Alpha Xi Gamma volunteered.  We took donations for dresses & worked at the event to help girls in Monroe County find their dream prom dresses at no cost!!  I didn't get to stay very long, but it seemed like a success while I was there!  A lot of girls left very happy, & it was a great feeling to get to be involved!

I left straight from the event to drive to Kingsport, Tennessee, for the Miss Tennessee United States Colloquium!  I got to meet the current Miss Tennessee United States, Mariel Lane who was actually 3rd RU at Miss United States.  She had great information & plenty of useful tips!!




Then, yesterday, I had a photoshoot with Charis Photography, which was a lot of fun & I can't wait to see the pictures.  Here is a sneak peek that my mom took from her phone...


So, as you can tell, I am staying busy between sorority, pageants, and modeling right now.  Representing my title is a blast!!  Hopefully I will soon be representing the STATE title :)

XOXO - Ashley <3


No comments:

Post a Comment